CONSENT to processing of personal data
A User that registers at www.Lingerie-Show-Forum.ru agrees to accept the present Consent to processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Consent) inserted at http://lingerie-show-forum.ru/order/ and http://lingerie-show-forum.ru/register/. The acceptance of the offer of this Consent shall be the confirmation of the fact that the User agrees with all clauses of this Consent. The User gives his/her Consent to INFOPROSTRANSTVO LLC that owns the website www.Lingerie-Show-Forum.ru and is located at Moscow, 1st Zachatievskiy lane, 4, to processing of his/her personal data under the following conditions :
1. The Consent shall be granted to processing of personal data with or without automation facilities.
2. The Consent shall be granted to processing of the following personal data:
– company name;
– name, surname, patronymic;
– phone number;
– e-mail address;
– ZIP code;
3. The purpose of processing of personal data is duly informing the User about upcoming exhibitions and events.
4. The legal basis for processing of personal data is Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”; other federal laws and regulatory documents.
5. Processing of personal data includes the following actions (operations): collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction.
6. Personal data may be transferred to third parties only in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, agreement with the User or his/her Consent.
7. Personal data shall be processed until INFOPROSTRANSTVO LLC is liquidated. Personal data shall be stored in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ “On Archiving in the Russian Federation” and other regulatory documents related to archiving and archival storage.
8. The Consent may be withdrawn by the User or his legal representative by sending a written request to Lsf@info-space.ru.
9. If the User withdraws his/her consent to processing of his personal data, INFOPROSTRANSTVO LLC shall be entitled to continue processing his/her personal data without the User’s Consent on the grounds indicated in Clauses 2-11 of part 1 of Article 6, part 2 of Article 10 and part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006.
10. This Consent shall be valid at all times until the processing of personal data indicated in clauses 7 and 8 of this Consent is discontinued.